Another year, another holiday season that I allowed to completely wreck my schedule and good habits. Right around mid-December, I lost all discipline. I started snacking and eating more sweets, sleeping in more, playing video games, stopped doing Advent of Code and other side projects, stopped writing, stopped reading, and started spending more time on my phone. I need all of this to change, so here are my immediate goals for the next month.
- Finish Advent of Code (and related post)
- Finish the Ray Tracer Challenge in Python
- Start the Ray Tracer Challenge in C
- Finish reading current book
- Start and finish next book
- One blog post
- Consistent micro posts (1-2 per week)
In order to reach these, I need to make some behavioral changes.
- Read every day before bed
- Work on projects every day
- Write every day after working on projects
- Work out every morning
- Leave phone in a designated spot when not actively using it